How To Reset Your Password
Forgotten your password?
Follow these quick steps:
- 1. Visit deafplus.info. Click on “Sign in” on the top right of your screen.
- 2. Click on “Forgot Password”
- 3. Type in your email address in the white box provided. Then click on “reset password”.
- 4. You will receive an email from the Adviceline including a secure link. Please make sure to check your junk mail folder
- 5. Click on the link
- 6. Type in your new memorable password (and make a note of it somewhere too)! Then click on “reset”
You can also click here to download the instructions with images.
Date modified: February 09 2022 | Date created: June 23 2021